Laws updated - pertains to attempted murder of LEO/EMS -- We suggest you read it fully and make sure you understand it.  

Hello,

We have a special charity donation going on right now and you could help!  You can find the donation bar on the home page if you can help with this cause.  

More information and why I am running this donation, can be found here:

https://evolpcgaming.com/announcement/50-about-the-american-heart-association-donation-bar/

J Kelly J Kelly

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

That One Guy

Literally last second (to BCSO who pulled me over)

THIS IS FOR THE COPS THAT PULLED OVER THE BLACK SURANO RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE PARK.

Now, before I get reported for combat logging (which I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys were typing it up right now), I want to personally apologize that I was not able to finish the RP situation (which should have been avoided in the first place, I’ll get to that later). It was not in my power that I “left” right after I gave you my ID. I was literally forced to log off for the night. 

Nonetheless, if you guys ran my license plate on my Surano, you would indeed find that it comes back up with “Adolf Smith”, same as my ID.

Why was the vehicle marked stolen if I had it? 

This is is where the police force is kind of at fault. Long story short, car got stolen, didn’t pay ransom, pulled it out of impound (RP’d insurance and all that of course), fixed it, and called it in that it’s back in my possession. I wish I had screenshotted the call, but oh well. It went along the lines of “BCSO, how may I help?” “Hello, I’m Mr. Black and I’d like to follow up on my stolen Surano” it is then I reply again, “It’s back in my custody, insurance covered it and all. I’d appreciate it if you guys can take it off of the BOLO list”. I then get an answer saying something along the lines of “Okay, thank you for this information.” And hang up.

I’d assume that it was taken off the list, but I’m guessing it wasn’t for some reason. I then spent the rest of my night with Dunbar (@boosed [who actually sold me this car]), Johnny Laz (@Semora), Mr. Strong (don’t know forums link) and a young guy named Jimmy (didnt get to meet him that well). They can back up the fact that this car is mine.

Now with the combat logging part, I hate breaking RP. It makes it really uncomfortable for both parties, and I really felt uncomfortable during this one. I never talked out of RP, but I did type in /OOC chat when the cop was behind me that I “didn’t want to be a cocktease, but I truly had to go” I get pulled over, “threw the keys out the window”, and walked backwards to them. I asked if this was about the “stolen” car, in which it was, and gave them my ID. As soon as I gave them my ID, my screen went black and my computer was shut off. 

As as you can see, I joined this community a while back (little over a year I think) and took a 6 month break from RP. I’d just had come back a little over a week ago and began growing my reputation once again. I’d never intentionally break the rules in order to evade being arrested or whatnot. I can’t even remember the last time I had to break RP even no matter the circumstances. 

Just please do know that if I could’ve stayed for the rest of that conversation, I would’ve. But like I said, it was against my will. I’m sure everything would’ve been resolved smoothly and quickly (since it really WAS my car. The plates read MRBLACK, which is who I am), and I would’ve been let off with an apology or something. Ironically I’m the one apologizing, but it’s my fault since I let my car get stolen in the first place.

Hope this answers any questions or confusion. I’ll be glad to cooperate with admins or anyone if I need to.

Edited by That One Guy
Fixed a few spelling errors

Hello!

Im the deputy who was involved in the stop. Your Surano was still marked stolen.We had a BOLO of your car from earlier today, thats why we ran your plate. We saw your ID so we were about to let you go and mark your vehicle recovered again. But you did timeout, and you were handcuffed so when you log back in you gonna need someone to uncuff you. If theres any issues you can refer them to this thread. You are NOT under arrest.

Edited by Traxx

1 minute ago, Traxx said:

Hello!

Im the deputy who was involved in the stop. Your Surano was still marked stolen. I think we had a BOLO of your car from earlier today, thats why we ran your plate. We saw your ID so we were about to let you go and mark your vehicle recovered again. But you did disconnect, and you were handcuffed, so when you log back in you gonna need someone to uncuff you. If theres any issues you can refer them to this thread. You are NOT under arrest.

Phew, dodged a missile there. It’s not usually an issue to get a cop to uncuff me since there’s so many on, but I appreciate the understanding

@That One Guy Just a quick heads up. :D If you are ever afraid of being reported for combat logging and you have a legitimate reason for exiting/timing out/disconnecting, feel free to reach out to any Public Relations Rep and we'd be glad to help avoid the player report. We'll tell the other parties involved so that everyone is on the same page, and hopefully, if possible, get you back into the RP situation again to continue where you left off. 

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, seems like you guys were able to figure it out, which is wonderful! :D 

I know its probably not needed at this point but the Surrano is his car, it was sold to a Mr Black aka Adolf Smith (That One Guy).

-Russel Dunbar (Boosted)