Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Ryan Huntington

THIS JUST IN! HACKER WIPES DATA FROM STATE DATABASE!

Hacker Hacks San Andreas Criminal Records

It was reported that in the late afternoon of the 30th of April, 2018, a hacker effectively made their way into the San Andreas government criminal database and erased over 13,000 rows of data. City engineers discovered the breach late Monday afternoon and have found that all records prior to the 7th of October, 2017 have been erased. It is currently unknown how the hacker managed to breach the government database but City Engineers are flabbergasted yet slightly impressed with their diligence. At this time, the Governor nor any city official is coming forth to speak of the matter as they are trying determine how big of a breach this. One City Engineer, who is unnamed at this time, believes that is a former member of the City Administration's mother who is known to be in I.T. It has yet to be confirmed of such allegations however, and no further information was given to the reporters. We will bring you more information as we receive it.

(OOC: A little present to everyone from the SOE Administration. All arrest and citation records were wiped from before October 7th, 2017 as they were usually improper format and didn't have the proper timestamp (which is when we started logging better). The above was a little fun read. ENJOY!)

Image result for the core gif

Posted (edited)

YAY clean record and fresh start for Alei! Just in time for the baby.

Also, just went to traffic court yesterday to get the tickets removed all before this time costing me like 6k! you could of been a day earlier Ryan Huntington! lol

Edited by Alexus Nightingale

Hmm, OK let's begin the investigation, an individual, first name Mike, possible name of hacker contains corrie, associated with another with handle trooper o'connel. Where's all our detectives at 

S.Sabres 

This situation needs to be addressed, accordingly....

That is why, I, Salvatore Anthony Marino, am I informally announcing my campaign for mayor. We will bring change to this wonderful land, and most importantly..we will MAKE LOS SANTOS GREAT AGAIN!

#MLGA

#SAL2018

#MARINO4MAYOR

I'm relieved I still have some arrests on my record. A clean slate would mean I'd feel obligated to be an upstanding citizen.

Cheers to another reduction in my criminal history!

Now if only those hackers could give me a few million $....

2 minutes ago, Gassy said:

I'm relieved I still have some arrests on my record. A clean slate would mean I'd feel obligated to be an upstanding citizen.

Cheers to another reduction in my criminal history!

Now if only those hackers could give me a few million $....

/me watches from his DA office window 🔭

1 hour ago, GSTyrant said:

Ima need my unlawful discharge and brandishing a firearm charges back please 😋 @Welshman hue hue. 

Im kidding I think, am I?

Yeah, this is great, because now my record is spotless on 

Buz-

Loga-

/me tears up

Wilson Tech would like to offer the City Administration assistance in Cyber Security. It is typically not normal for someone's tech savvy mom to exploit a government database, and leave no trace.

-Corrine Wilson
Wilson Technological Solutions

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Caution codes and state fines are still present ;(

There really should be a way to get rid of caution codes. There's one on my record that's not justifiable but I can't get it removed. I know why it was added and who added it and it shouldn't have been added, but I digress...

/endrant

Edited by Gassy

27 minutes ago, Gassy said:

There really should be a way to get rid of caution codes. There's one on my record that's not justifiable but I can't get it removed. I know why it was added and who added it and it shouldn't have been added, but I digress...

/endrant

Caution codes aren't really too essential and having one will not be the difference between an arrest and a ticket or a ticket and a warning. They are for LEOs to see to take into consideration what might have happened in the past with you... Despite the records being wiped, the caution codes stayed as they help law enforcement judge certain behavior in certain situations. For example, if Timmy John has the codes PH and V (Police Hater and Violent), we're going to be a bit more cautious around the individual (Hence the name Caution codes)...

Edit: You shouldn't even know what caution codes are on record really unless an LEO specifically tells you what you have, which doesn't happen too often.

OMG I might be able to apply for a pilots licence now!!!! HAZAR!!! Where is this hacker at? ima send him all my moneys!!!

Bruh, way to make City Engineers look "incompetent". Of course we have backups. And nobody here is impressed or flabbergasted. You must have interviewed the intern. The question is, were we told to not reapply them, do we simply choose not to? DUN DUN DUN