Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Spixy

POLICE K9 SHOT!

image.thumb.png.79b1bc237ce2182f7ccee28bd8bcff63.png

Good evening Los Santos.

This evening at approximately 5 PM, K9 Maverick of the BCSO, pictured above, was shot in the Vespucci garage after a disobedient individual attempted to flee. The shooter, which was shot a down by Deputies 30 seconds after on an adjacent street, has been identified as Jacob Miles, pictured below. Due to the expertise of Deputies and medical personnel at Crusade Hospital, which included a Veterinarian, K9 Maverick survived the Revolver bullet lodged in his side. After his operation, citizens came to Mission Row PD and gave him pets and toys, including Salvatore Marino which generously donated a number of toys and treats. K9 Maverick is now recovering well and everyone here at Weazel News wishes him a speedy recovery.

unknown.png

Jacob Miles pictured here after his arrest by the BCSO.

As K9 Maverick's handler and partner, this was a difficult and trying time while we weren't sure of his status. I would like to thank the members of the public that showed their concern for him on scene and on social media. I wish to personally thank the staff at Crusade Medical, and the Vet who happened to be there, for assisting us yet again with an Officer Down. 

K9 Maverick will be at home resting for a few weeks, but he is expected to return to duty. But first, many treats, bellyrubs, and naps will be needed.

I havent always seen eye-eye with Maverick, what with him sticking his teeth into my leg as I tried to johnny bolt away... but I will always remember that his teeth were clean and left very minimal scaring!
Also the fact he tackled Mclane after subduing me will forever be a fond memory!

I hope for a speedy recovery...
Although the longer he takes all the better for me!

Bork Bork Nom Nom!!

A dog? How can anyone shoot a dog, especially a police dog?  So cruel. :(

I hope Maverick has a speedy recovery and gets back to work soon (as long as he's not sniffing me for anything).

As a dog lover I hope this disgusting individual rots in jail.

Myself and everybody at Camel Tow wishes Maverick a speedy recovery.

Regards,

Sean Konnery - CEO Camel Tow

43 minutes ago, Jacob Paul said:

Fuck the damn dog. It tried biting me. I hope the dog DIES next time.

- Jacob Miles

How can you be sending messages through prison? I hear you got a very lengthy sentence. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Welshman said:

How can you be sending messages through prison? I hear you got a very lengthy sentence. 

Too much -rep for an IC post.... EDITED

Edited by Jacob Paul

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jacob Paul said:

Your reacting to a post that people are reacting to IC, What did you expect positive or no rep loss, If you did sir your deluded.

Regards,

MrBossMan

Edited by MrBossMan
Forgot to sign

1 hour ago, MrBossMan said:

Your reacting to a post that people are reacting to IC, What did you expect positive or no rep loss, If you did sir your deluded.

Regards,

MrBossMan

Rep is for contributing to a community... helping someone...... posting something useful..... not to tell someone to go fuck themselves.....

3 hours ago, Jacob Paul said:

In addition to what Bossman said, seeing as how (I believe) you were given 200 months just late yesterday—it doesn’t even make sense you’re actively commenting on the forums IC

Furthermore, word to the wise: if you don’t want your reputation to be hurt, be it IC or OOC, don’t say it. 

-Welshman

4 hours ago, Welshman said:

Fuck the damn dog. It tried biting me. I hope the dog DIES next time.

- Jacob Miles

If you expected this post to get any positive votes or just left alone when it's extremely offensive and on a news story about your disgusting act then your more stupid than I thought.

1 hour ago, Jacob Paul said:

Rep is for contributing to a community... helping someone...... posting something useful..... not to tell someone to go fuck themselves.....

People did not find your comments a contribution to the community nor was it useful and people I would think downvoted those comments because they were rude and disrespectful.

Regards,

MrBossMan

1 hour ago, Jacob Paul said:

People can downvote posts they don't agree with. Clearly people didn't agree with your comment of "Fuck the damn dog. It tried biting me. I hope the dog DIES next time. "

I'd suggest showing a little more sensitivity IC to the well-being of police dogs whose job it is to protect the community.  If you'd said the same thing about a cop I'm sure you'd have received negative rep for that as well.

1 hour ago, MrBossMan said:

If you expected this post to get any positive votes or just left alone when it's extremely offensive and on a news story about your disgusting act then your more stupid than I thought.

Not sure why you quoted me?

40 minutes ago, Welshman said:

I think It's because he deleted the original comment and you still had it in your reply.

35 minutes ago, Spixy said:
1 hour ago, Welshman said:

I think It's because he deleted the original comment and you still had it in your reply.

That is indeed why.

Regards,

MrBossMan