Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Amok6646

Live Execution June 16th, 2018.

3 hours ago, Chivalrous said:

What is this state coming to? I joked about a police state during the loitering issues but this is seriously walking that line. I mean really, a live firing squad execution? Is this 1940s Europe?

Nope it's America i think people have forgotten that.

Regards,

MrBossMan

18 minutes ago, nicktrick92 said:

I mean, how hard would it be to build one? haha

Can you build one by Saturday at 8 PM and get it to the devs to place somewhere in the world?  If so, that would be great! 

It was discussed to make a gas chamber a long time ago and it hasn't come to fruition yet.  As stated above, the person was given options for his execution and this is what was chosen.   I don't think /me commands simulating lethal injection or cops standing there throwing gas canisters at him will really fit the bill.  The death sentence is an option of punishment that is able to be given by the courts as well.  Think outside the box on this one -- he's freeing a character slot in this situation instead of having one locked away forever.     

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MrBossMan said:

Nope it's America i think people have forgotten that.

Regards,

MrBossMan

Yeah because you know what really makes criminal activity stop? EXECUTING 19 YEAR OLDS. 

Edited by McFluffyx

Posted (edited)

Divine Taco's Will be around on the day, i will be doing a taco of the day - The Firing Squad Taco!

Xoxo Cherry Divine

Edited by Kilo

The Stigs do not support this "event" in any way, I thought we still lived in America where the 8th Amendment protects repeat felons from these sort of activities.

8th Amendment - Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

-Mr. Black

Ok this I think is too much, death by  execution is something that has to only involve those who are absolutely necessary, Unless, It's a mass murderer, if that's the case I'll happily see him executed, But the last time I checked we had no mass murderers in LS, So I think that this public execution of someone that never even reached drinking age is just infuriating and should be ignored,  I urge people not to show up.

Posted (edited)

I'm strongly opposed to the death penalty for a variety of reasons in general. You may freely disagree with my moral conviction there, but you must also admit that the long and arduous process of necessary appeals to ensure the guilt of all those sentenced to death costs more than a long-term prison sentence with ample opportunity for new evidence to arise ever would. 

But as it applies to this case, at the very least a death penalty should be carried out with one's family members and closest friends in attendance alone. At no point should the death of a 19-year old become a public spectacle for the amusement of strangers and for others still to profit from. 

As I am only here as a permanent resident and not a full citizen and even then only for a relatively short time thus far, I do not feel it is my place to call upon the State of San Andreas to abolish the death penalty. Instead, however, I very much encourage the citizens of San Andreas to boycott this disgraceful show and those who seek to profit off it. 

With sincere disapointment,

John Inglis

((OOC: An interesting and controversial event, I like it!))

Edited by Yrkidding

Unlike the rest of this sissy sinful society I applaud the state. Trying to live the life of a cop killer and you people want this putrid mouth breathing degenerate to live? If you troglodytes really valued human life maybe you should applaud the state for removing scum like this from the Earth instead of standing by whimpering and parroting each other like beasts. Never thought I would see sympathy over a psychopath. Can't wait to see this man be sent to an eternity of torture and flames. I'll be bringing snacks and foam fingers to this one. -Able Schmeckel

If I'm in the city at the time, I'm so there!!
Its not every day you get to see something like this!
Would of preferred the chair tbh, but firing squad will do it for me!
Is there a dress code?

1 hour ago, Jebediah Schmeckel said:

Unlike the rest of this sissy sinful society I applaud the state. Trying to live the life of a cop killer and you people want this putrid mouth breathing degenerate to live? If you troglodytes really valued human life maybe you should applaud the state for removing scum like this from the Earth instead of standing by whimpering and parroting each other like beasts. Never thought I would see sympathy over a psychopath. Can't wait to see this man be sent to an eternity of torture and flames. I'll be bringing snacks and foam fingers to this one. -Able Schmeckel

There is a difference between death penalty which I support, and a public execution, Which is a brutal act.

I find myself conflicted over this and not sure how to feel. To some extent I can see how his crimes justify the punishment but at this young age and in such a public manor I find that with age comes experiance and Im not sure I can come to terms with the fact that this person has nothing left to contribute to society even if its working in the prison forever.

That said I will NOT be in attendance.

Buck Rogers

6 hours ago, GeT MiD said:

There is a difference between death penalty which I support, and a public execution, Which is a brutal act.

As it was clarified in an earlier post, it's not public as in out in the open, it's public as in you can attend if you'd like,   It will be at the prison out of the view of the general public.

11 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

As it was clarified in an earlier post, it's not public as in out in the open, it's public as in you can attend if you'd like,   It will be at the prison out of the view of the general public.

It may be a bit more human, But in my opinion it shouldn't even be open to the Public...

I will not attend to this as it is Taste Less and outragouse to the fine state of San Andreas - D. Black.

*reads it on the news paper, turns the next page to new bikes for sale* - Lenny
Thank god they didn't ask me to inject shit to him. I went to harvard after all - Dr, E. Garden.

Shiiit dude time for me to move out of this state dude. This is totally not chill. - Nicolai Suthern.

Posted (edited)

I am a amateur Google lawyer and I couldn't find where any state uses the death penalty for attempted murder. I found various forms of murder and I found repeat offenders for child rape in there but not attempted murder except for a state that can seek the death penalty for having a part to play in the attempted murder of a juror or judge handling their trial. I then reviewed the San Andreas law books and couldn't find anything in there about death penalty as a conviction for attempted murder or repeat offender. Lastly, I checked my local news website and couldn't find anything about a trial as it would most certainly be a trial of the century to seek the death penalty for attempted murder. I could not find anything so I am left to assume the defendant plead guilty in exchange for the death penalty in which case I feel he needs a mental evaluation for insanity or at the very least appoint a better lawyer to appeal this travesty. Something is amiss.

I feel the state let this teenager down and now the blood thirsty public is going to line up to see him gunned down as a form of entertainment. "Come one come all! Come see the State of San Andreas gun down this bind-folded mentally deficient teenager that was railroaded by the legal system! Get here early to get up front where you can see his eyes as the life slips from him!"

Edited by RyanGA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, RyanGA said:

I am a amateur Google lawyer and I couldn't find where any state uses the death penalty for attempted murder. I found various forms of murder and I found repeat offenders for child rape in there but not attempted murder except for a state that can seek the death penalty for having a part to play in the attempted murder of a juror or judge handling their trial. I then reviewed the San Andreas law books and couldn't find anything in there about death penalty as a conviction for attempted murder or repeat offender. Lastly, I checked my local news website and couldn't find anything about a trial as it would most certainly be a trial of the century to seek the death penalty for attempted murder. I could not find anything so I am left to assume the defendant plead guilty in exchange for the death penalty in which case I feel he needs a mental evaluation for insanity or at the very least appoint a better lawyer to appeal this travesty. Something is amiss.

I feel the state let this teenager down and now the blood thirsty public is going to line up to see him gunned down as a form of entertainment. "Come one come all! Come see the State of San Andreas gun down this bind-folded mentally deficient teenager that was railroaded by the legal system! Get here early to get up front where you can see his eyes as the life slips from him!"

The charges are not only attempted murder... He has a violent history of kidnapping, attempted murder of peace officers, armed robbery, and fleeing from police, with little regard for the life of the public, himself, or emergency services... This was not a one-time event of his and it most likely wouldn't be his last if he was allowed back on the streets. Age is not always a factor when deciding on this kind of thing... As we've seen in the past, even the youngest of people can commit heinous felony crimes.

Do I agree with the firing squad and it being public? Honestly, no... Unfortunately, it's not up to us though, it's up to the state and the DOJ, and what they say goes.

(( I believe they're "replaying" a short version of the trial beforehand with the judge's sentence... Or so I heard, not too sure though. Would be cool if they did ))

20 hours ago, J Kelly said:

Can you build one by Saturday at 8 PM and get it to the devs to place somewhere in the world?  If so, that would be great! 

I could build a guillotine in this time frame.

2 hours ago, RyanGA said:

I find it also very interesting that a man who has committed this many repeated offenses and has went through a trial has never come across the state mental health boards desk or even been mentioned! I would be curious as to see why it is that before a man chooses to have himself killed over spending a lifetime in prison was never given the opportunity to speak to a mental health professional of any kind. This honestly borders on state assisted suicide and sets a terrible example of giving up on life instead of choosing to fight and redeem oneself!

Allen Gory on behalf of Parsons Rehabilitation Center

2 hours ago, RyanGA said:

I am a amateur Google lawyer... I then reviewed the San Andreas law books and couldn't find anything in there about death penalty as a conviction for attempted murder

I refer you to the Felony Section of the Laws of San Andreas in particular the charge of Attempted Murder of an LEO or EMS

Attempted murder of a peace officer or emergency medical personnel - attempted murder of a peace officer or emergency medical personnel is punishable dependent on prior charges from March 10, 2018 and a $100,000 minimum fine.   Jail time and fine will always be charged to the max, officer does NOT have discretion to lower this.  The courts will determine whether the criminal will receive a reduced sentence. 

• A person is guilty of attempted murder of a peace officer or emergency medical personnel when:
    • With intent to cause the death of a peace officer, he attempts to cause the death of a peace officer.
      • This charge does not stack, charge it once and the court will deem the proper fine and jail sentence.
      • This should only be charge if the officer was wounded by gunshots, injured or incapacitated by a weapon or vehicle from the criminal.  This clearly shows the intent from the criminal. 

Offenses listed below is to be taken into account from March 10, 2018.  If they have charges prior to this date, it does not count towards this update to the law.

1. First Offense: 100 minutes, $100,000 fine
  2. Second Offense: 300 minutes, $150,000 fine
  3. Third Offense: Indefinite Imprisonment with the possibility of life in prison or possible death penalty

Death penalty or life in prison will be determined by the courts as a punishment, if found guilty in a court of law.  If the offender doesn't request a hearing, it is considered an admission of guilt and the life in prison will remain.  All assets that the offender owns will be seized and sold at auction, if a life sentence or death penalty is ruled by the courts.  This is the same if the offender does not request a trial, it is an admission of guilt, as stated above, and the life sentence will remain with all assets being seized and sold at auction.

For your viewing pleasure I have highlighted the sections the pertain to the Death Penalty. The individual has had a violent past and history and had law enforcement done their job properly and his last arrest not been the 5th Attempted Murder charge, he likely would be serving time. However due to a blatant disregard of public safety and human life it was deemed by the High Judge the punishment was fitting enough to warrant his history.

I would advise you to perhaps read the laws and punishments section again before making such statements.

15 hours ago, GeT MiD said:

A public execution solves many problems, one of which being that it helps to deter future crime of the same nature. It also provides closure for those involved as well as ensuring a feeling of safety to law-abiding citizens. Citizens have voted that the death penalty is legal and should witness their decision first hand instead of passing off responsibility. Society was a victim of this man's crimes so society should be allowed to watch. Do you want to know a truly brutal act? Stealing an entire society's sense of safety for their own personal gain. I understand many citizens would rather hide in their homes cocooned in their safety blankets watching television and drooling onto themselves, but try not to obstruct the rest of society that has the self respect and decency to do what needs to be done.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jebediah Schmeckel said:

A public execution solves many problems, one of which being that it helps to deter future crime of the same nature.

Since when? Countries with regular public executions still have the same crime occurring. There isn't even any evidence that I've seen that proves the death penalty is a deterrent. People are killed daily by strangers, loved ones, friends, etc., despite the death penalty having been around for much longer than any of us have been alive. People sometimes kill their own families knowing they might get the death penalty. Does that stop them? No.

Whether executions are public or not, people will continue killing each other.

Edited by Gassy

If ya'll don't want to see it then don't!!!...
No one is saying you have to be there, no one is forcing you to witness it, no one is even suggesting you go there...
Stay the fuck away if you want... No one is going to lose sleep over who is and isn't there to watch!

The 19 year old adult requested it... and I for one will respect his wishes and watch his body fill with lead!
Maybe the individual sees a life behind bars, not worth living and wants to end it quickly... I don't see any problem with his decision at all... tbh I'd want to end my life as well if i knew there was no chance for me to ever see daylight again or breath fresh freedom! Its his decision as it was his decisions that led him into this position. 

Ya'll are up in arms over this but I don't see any of you protesting the EXTREMELY high violent crime our state is facing... Where is the outcry for safer streets?? Where is the sit in protests for getting drugs out of out city?! Instead we get protest for sitting in a park after hours.... like really??

I think this place needs to re-evaluate what gets its knickers in a bunch....

((satire, don't take this seriously.))