Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

bigbuck55

Server restart

42 minutes ago, TheKodah said:

@J KellyThe server did go down about a few hours ago when I was on it. It has not shown back up yet. Thanks for looking into it!

I just checked it again and it's showing 2 players on it at the time of this write up, so it should be available for connection.  I can't check it in game myself since my gaming PC is disconnected for the next week or so.

9 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

I just checked it again and it's showing 2 players on it at the time of this write up, so it should be available for connection.  I can't check it in game myself since my gaming PC is disconnected for the next week or so.

Can confirm that I, and the rest of the people in the discord, are unable to find the server on the list. It's possible the status/console you're seeing is frozen or bugged. Seems as though nobody can find it right now.

20 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

That is more than likely White and I.... We were both on at the time of the crash.

Hmmmm, it said it was online, but changed pages to look at the logs and it said it was offline.  So, maybe it didn't restart properly.  I had to start it again, so hopefully all is well now.

is it possible to get another server restart, Cut trees are either selling and not paying any money but are disappearing or they are not selling at all. we've tried all different trees and we are getting the same results.

Server went south quick with equipment not letting us enter it, reset vehicle not working, and frozen in place at times and game running 1 frame a second at other times. This all started when we bought a seeder trailer. We tried deleting it thinking it maybe was a broken mod but it wont even do that. We need a restart I think @J Kelly @nicktrick92

Looks like any mods you tried to add weren't added however. The lag we were having is cleared up now, though!

hey J Kelly, i believe i found a bug with logging. i tried to de-branch a tree near the sell point and it was saying you dont own this land, but it let me de-branch it anyway. when i went to sell it it would not sell. after your restart we were able to sell logs untill this happened. is it possible to get another restart before tomorrow?

I saw that FS19 had an update today that fixed animals disappearing after a restart so I'm hoping that this would be for when the server is paused and someone connects as well.  So, I set it to pause when empty which should help with the money loss.  If it does work, we can bump the time to 15x to speed growth along.  Also, I set it to auto restart everyday between 0200-0500 EST if the server is empty, so that should fix some of the issues that were happening and having restart request.  

Tag me if something isn't working after these changes.

• About us

Evol PC Gaming is a PC gaming community, well known for our State of Emergency GTA V RP server.  We are a community of players from all around the world and that also play pretty much whatever game others are down for.  

Advanced Simulation Products is a part of EPCG.  A.S.P. focuses on making game controllers for PC simulation games, specifically for different game genres.  You can customize your box by adding features such as a CB mic, back lighting, button/switch labeling, purchase different labeled faces to swap out for different games. Visit AdvancedSimulationProducts.com for more info.

Get in touch

Follow us

Twitter Feed

facebook feed

Important Information

Are you here to play on our SoE server? You MUST read our Guidelines and learn the basics before joining the server. Failure to do so will probably lead to you being kicked and/or banned from our servers. By clicking accept, you are stating that you have read the guidelines. Thank you and enjoy!