Jump to content

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 


Stillian

The Division 2 Club & Discord

Recommended Posts

On the back of the success of other shoot and loot clubs (i.e. Destiny 2) I'm hoping ECPG will have a reasonably healthy community of Division 2 gamers. If you think that's you; whether you've pre-ordered or might join in at some point in the future, please come say hello including in the Discord below.

 

https://discord.gg/8ASQPk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

I was SO hyped for Division 2, loved Division 1 for a long time but the news of it going to the Epic store has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and I'm unsure what to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sassy said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

I was SO hyped for Division 2, loved Division 1 for a long time but the news of it going to the Epic store has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and I'm unsure what to do.

 

 

I mean, who really cares though. I think it's pretty silly for people to consider not getting the division just because it's not on steam. It's on another launcher

, alright. You still get to play it. Just click a few more times than you are used to. It's not like Metro Exodus where they removed it from Steam and put it on Epic 2 weeks before release. Either way, Uplay is where you wanna get Ubisoft games. 

Edited by deadpaww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, deadpaww said:

 

I mean, who really cares though. I think it's pretty silly for people to consider not getting the division just because it's not on steam. It's on another launcher

, alright. You still get to play it. Just click a few more times than you are used to. It's not like Metro Exodus where they removed it from Steam and put it on Epic 2 weeks before release. Either way, Uplay is where you wanna get Ubisoft games. 

 

Totally not my reasons.

With this move, Ubi avoids reviews and return policy. Div1 sunk. Who's to say this isn't gonna be another Atlas or No Mans Sky?

Steam offers support a million times better than Ubi and most definitely EPIC

Steam has forums, footfall which in turn means quicker matchmaking because millions of people use Steam as their platform of choice and they are now choosing to alienate it from them.

EPICs privacy policies are fucking outrageous at best, especially in the EU. Its Chinese spyware, look up Tencent.

 

This has not benefited the consumer at all, it has done the complete opposite because we have lost everything Steam has to offer with games.

 

I'm foreseeing a buggy mess on launch and no refund policy for it, so I most certainly won't be pre-ordering and I'll be waiting a little bit of time IF I decide to get it.

 

And yes, it WAS on Steam and it was removed 2 months before release. People that had saved up for it with Steam Wallet have been completely shafted.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sassy said:

 

Totally not my reasons.

With this move, Ubi avoids reviews and return policy. Div1 sunk. Who's to say this isn't gonna be another Atlas or No Mans Sky?

Steam offers support a million times better than Ubi and most definitely EPIC

Steam has forums, footfall which in turn means quicker matchmaking because millions of people use Steam as their platform of choice and they are now choosing to alienate it from them.

EPICs privacy policies are fucking outrageous at best, especially in the EU. Its Chinese spyware, look up Tencent.

 

This has not benefited the consumer at all, it has done the complete opposite because we have lost everything Steam has to offer with games.

 

I'm foreseeing a buggy mess on launch and no refund policy for it, so I most certainly won't be pre-ordering and I'll be waiting a little bit of time IF I decide to get it.

 

And yes, it WAS on Steam and it was removed 2 months before release. People that had saved up for it with Steam Wallet have been completely shafted.

 

 

 

 

As for reviews. There are loads of reliable youtuber reviewers. Plus you have livestreams. Gaming would be totally fine without steam reviews even though they do help somewhat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed the first one to be honest, but I'm containing my excitement and approaching this one very carefully. I hope it's a far better game this time around, regardless of what ever store I have to buy it from. I just want a good game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 8:05 AM, Sassy said:

Discord link needs updating btw @Stillian

 

eCRdziH.png

FhUerdh.png

 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:21 AM, Forbiddenuk said:

 

Thank you both. I am now back overseas [again] until circa 23 Mar 2019. Until then Addles and Moo both have admin rights on the Discord. When I'm back I'll put a more permanent structure in place for the Discord :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • About us

    Evol PC Gaming is a PC gaming community, well known for our State of Emergency GTA V RP server.  We are a community of players from all around the world and that also play pretty much whatever game others are down for.  

    Advanced Simulation Products is a part of EPCG.  A.S.P. focuses on making game controllers for PC simulation games, specifically for different game genres.  You can customize your box by adding features such as a CB mic, back lighting, button/switch labeling, purchase different labeled faces to swap out for different games. Visit AdvancedSimulationProducts.com for more info.

    Get in touch

    Follow us

    Twitter Feed

    facebook feed

    ×

    Important Information

    Are you here to play on our SoE server? You MUST read our Guidelines and learn the basics before joining the server. Failure to do so will probably lead to you being kicked and/or banned from our servers. By clicking accept, you are stating that you have read the guidelines. Thank you and enjoy!