Server rules have been updated to include an update to the exploit of logging off to avoid fees and loss of illegal weapons, after being incapacitated.  This sticky note is posted to all members, so there is no excuse for not seeing the update to the rules.

Read the update here - 

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

J Kelly

New Senior Member rank

IPS did a large update a few days that introduced Clubs.  As you can see on the right of the menu bar, clubs can be made that can include their own calendar, gallery, and forums.  Now, I don't want this section to go all crazy, I made it so Senior Members can make a club.  This rank is auto assigned based on your activity here on the site.  It shows you are being a part of the community and active.  

Please, when making a club, let's not just make some random stuff like Unicorn Club.  Please try and keep it on track about gaming --  a certain game, game genre, etc.  If you make it, make sure you maintain it as well and you'll be able to assign your own mods to that section and run it as a sub forum type of thing.  If you don't have a need for one, then don't make one.  This isn't put in place for your personal fan club, or the look at me club.  So please, use your brains while making your club please!

Thanks everyone for your ongoing support and great RP in the SoE servers!  You are what makes EPCG great!

1 minute ago, AxaFin said:

I have to say it's nice to feel important with this little tag on :)

Other little perks come with it as well as the ability to edit your post past the five-minute mark. You can tell if you have reached that ranked by looking to the left and seeing the group that says senior member. That's in case anyone was wondering if they're in that group or not.

2 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

Other little perks come with it as well as the ability to edit your post past the five-minute mark. You can tell if you have reached that ranked by looking to the left and seeing the group that says senior member. That's in case anyone was wondering if they're in that group or not.

Does donor ranks still have the tag? I lost mine for some reason :P

Did you donate through the portal on the homepage? Because that is set up to have the donor rank for an x amount of time depending on your donation amount. If you donate it prior to that than I manually assign the tag. 

9 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

Did you donate through the portal on the homepage? Because that is set up to have the donor rank for an x amount of time depending on your donation amount. If you donate it prior to that than I manually assign the tag. 

I manually donated right before the plug-in thingy. massive 250 dolerz xD

11 minutes ago, StrykZ said:

yay changes! all these oldies :P 

I don't have one, geuss i'm not old enough :( 

You would have too much of you lil' ribbons :D

1 hour ago, Amok6646 said:

It's alright Bub. I'll pick up your medications for you.

49 minutes ago, Squitten said:

Haha! OLDIE!

Who are all you!? What are you doing on my lawn? Get off my lawn!

1 hour ago, StrykZ said:

yay changes! all these oldies :P 

I don't have one, geuss i'm not old enough :( 

I think I told it to not change stuff around for staff ranks.