Jump to content
J Kelly

New Senior Member rank

Recommended Posts

J Kelly    1000

IPS did a large update a few days that introduced Clubs.  As you can see on the right of the menu bar, clubs can be made that can include their own calendar, gallery, and forums.  Now, I don't want this section to go all crazy, I made it so Senior Members can make a club.  This rank is auto assigned based on your activity here on the site.  It shows you are being a part of the community and active.  

Please, when making a club, let's not just make some random stuff like Unicorn Club.  Please try and keep it on track about gaming --  a certain game, game genre, etc.  If you make it, make sure you maintain it as well and you'll be able to assign your own mods to that section and run it as a sub forum type of thing.  If you don't have a need for one, then don't make one.  This isn't put in place for your personal fan club, or the look at me club.  So please, use your brains while making your club please!

Thanks everyone for your ongoing support and great RP in the SoE servers!  You are what makes EPCG great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J Kelly    1000
1 minute ago, AxaFin said:

I have to say it's nice to feel important with this little tag on :)

Other little perks come with it as well as the ability to edit your post past the five-minute mark. You can tell if you have reached that ranked by looking to the left and seeing the group that says senior member. That's in case anyone was wondering if they're in that group or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AxaFin    120
2 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

Other little perks come with it as well as the ability to edit your post past the five-minute mark. You can tell if you have reached that ranked by looking to the left and seeing the group that says senior member. That's in case anyone was wondering if they're in that group or not.

Does donor ranks still have the tag? I lost mine for some reason :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J Kelly    1000

Did you donate through the portal on the homepage? Because that is set up to have the donor rank for an x amount of time depending on your donation amount. If you donate it prior to that than I manually assign the tag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AxaFin    120
9 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

Did you donate through the portal on the homepage? Because that is set up to have the donor rank for an x amount of time depending on your donation amount. If you donate it prior to that than I manually assign the tag. 

I manually donated right before the plug-in thingy. massive 250 dolerz xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amok6646    33
20 minutes ago, Maseille said:

Why do I feel old all the sudden?

It's alright Bub. I'll pick up your medications for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AxaFin    120
11 minutes ago, StrykZ said:

yay changes! all these oldies :P 

I don't have one, geuss i'm not old enough :( 

You would have too much of you lil' ribbons :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maseille    73
1 hour ago, Amok6646 said:

It's alright Bub. I'll pick up your medications for you.

 

49 minutes ago, Squitten said:

Haha! OLDIE!

Who are all you!? What are you doing on my lawn? Get off my lawn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J Kelly    1000
1 hour ago, AxaFin said:

I manually donated right before the plug-in thingy. massive 250 dolerz xD

I'll check it out tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J Kelly    1000
1 hour ago, StrykZ said:

yay changes! all these oldies :P 

I don't have one, geuss i'm not old enough :( 

I think I told it to not change stuff around for staff ranks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeriodPuddle    207

GODAMMIT!
My youth...........

Please send pension cheque to [email protected]
Also where's the nearest RSA or Working Mens Club so I can sign up for cheap meals, play slot machines and drink beer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

Are you here to play on our SoE server? You MUST read our Guidelines and learn the basics before joining the server. Failure to do so will probably lead to you being kicked and/or banned from our servers. By clicking accept, you are stating that you have read the guidelines. Thank you and enjoy!