Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiwisniper

Kiwisniper being salty

the worst community i have ever joined yes i said it when i first logged in i was being kicked and punched some random guys then i couldn't leave the train station i asked countless people for help as i have trouble with reading and such by noone care and and that includes TS3 you have taken what was a really good game and turned it in to a pile typing test and for me thats not roleplay and the Random players that just want to fight you all the time and the racist comments i was hearing. you have made it way to hard for people like myself that are illiterate to play with all that typing 

as i type this i sit in your TSe lobby with no way to get help been sitting in the SoE help channel now for close to 2 hours and with not even a hello

not very happy as i love to roleplay and the only reason i came to this server and group was coz of a youtube vid that i have seen 

https://youtu.be/ZBfdhEO8YGg

hope that someone is able to help me soon.............:(

Well for someone whos illiterate it seems strange you were able to write all of that.... umm.
There are many guides for new members and it is HIGHLY recommended you read through them... if you don't you will simply be told time and time again to go read it... so that's up to you I guess.
https://evolpcgaming.com/announcement/8-new-members-please-read-this/

I get the frustration of sitting in TS in help channel... however we only have I think 3-4 active PR members who can help you and their timezones as of writing this post are either bright and early in the morning right now or mid-morning/work hours. It is Thursday for them after all.

Also the video you linked... they arn't playing on our servers... so maybe if you were looking for that type of RP go on the servers they are playing on? Just a suggestions but since you are illiterate I don't even understand how you are reading this post to begin with...

I am sorry about your experience with the server, could you give a timeframe/server that you were getting these comments and fistfights? What you describe is against the rules, so you can report these people and make a better experience for all. If you cannot read english that well, maybe you are on the wrong server and I wish you the best in your other journeys, as this sever is heavy on commands and forum posts for in-game information, like the Ultimate Civilian Player Guide. I am currently unable to help as I am in school right now, but if you have questions feel free to ask and Ill get back when I can.

So you slander our community, you make statements that hold no truth, you generalize the community based on a bunch of new people that spawn at Alta Train station, and then you request "help soon". You, kind sir, do not need help. I think if you wanted to join our server you would have put the time and effort into reading our rules and policies and information on getting started. I have never been a fan of helping people and pitying people because they are ignorant and say belligerent things. Sorry, but not sorry. Please learn respect, patience, and common sense, then I would love to have you in the community.

26 minutes ago, ConnorPhillipz said:

I helped you to get out of the train station but if you had read the ultimate civilian guide. you would not need much help

was you the one in the suit coz if you was they guys that come in after you left were the ones being nasty to me 

so the way you treat new player to your so call RP game is to treat them like crap when they ask for help then jail them for them for the max time and you call it a role play community that right there just proves that this  is not a roleplay community at all coz a true RP server would have roleplay the shit out of my situation being illiterate so there for all of you that replied with your nasty mouths and negative comments should all be kicked and ban for fail roleplay