Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConnorPhillipz

Opinions of certain characters and Gangs

Hey Guys,

Was just curious as to what peoples opinions of the Infamous Angels MC is and the leading character "Connor Phillipz" I am asking this due to I don't want to be being a pain in peoples asses if they don't like certain things about the character and gang. I would like to see peoples opinions of these things so I can decide if I have been doing a good job with things based around the character.

9 minutes ago, Lao Payng said:

Never robbed me.

8/10

But seriously I've always seen you guys as pretty cool and chill enough to come fish once in a while.

Glad to hear it :D. They should only give people problems if you cause them problems

1 hour ago, ConnorPhillipz said:

Hey Guys,

Was just curious as to what peoples opinions of the Infamous Angels MC is and the leading character "Connor Phillipz" I am asking this due to I don't want to be being a pain in peoples asses if they don't like certain things about the character and gang. I would like to see peoples opinions of these things so I can decide if I have been doing a good job with things based around the character.

Mister I don't care how good it is to see you!

So the Angels MC (to my knowledge) was based out to only do one thing : Kill The Reapers Reject (however, ironically they seem to have a habit of killing them self)

So far I haven't really been impressed with you as an MC, my character refuses to even see you as an MC and more like an MG (motorbike GANG). You're a good sports however and you're always decent to the property that my character owns and you don't set him in too much trouble. 

However, the reason why I call you mister "I don't care" is because that's really the best way for me (OOC) to describe you. 

"Why are you face planting from my roof into my own building?"

Connor Philip replies : I don't care.

"Aren't you worried that you're gonna get shot?"

"You just swam out to my boat in the middle of the Alamo sea in a tuxedo, aren't you worried about drowning or ruining your suit?"

"You can get to jail for that..."
Connor Philip replies : I don't care..

Maybe this is part of your rp, which if it is good on you! My character things you belong in a mental hospital, but as long as you're nice and behave well within his establishments he has  little reasons to call out for your straight jacket. As for your gang. You operate within LS city mostly to my knowledge.  And again I OOC and IC see you as an MG so I don't see myself geting any help offers from you any time soon.

Renegade MC is way more acting like an actual MC, and I though I'd never say that, sure some of the stuff they've pulled of aint perfect either. I completely respect that part. But they do have tendencies to see which one they want to see as mutual and who not to. Angels MC, no idea what they're doing really.

Should I be the one to judge you? No not really ,if you're having fun with your RP go right ahead! as long as it is within server rules I'm all go! <3 I just personally don't enjoy your character cause you don't seem to... (you guessed it!) care much of what happens to him.

TL;DR :

Have I ever been bothered by you OOC'ly? Sure, enough for me to tell you to fuck off? Nah. 

1 hour ago, Eilytres said:

ironically they seem to have a habit of killing them self

Ouch... Well I guess since we kinda gave up on the gang idea after three of us got banned almost all at once, I guess you could say we killed ourselves yeah.
No worries though, We've all got new criminals hanging around town!

On the subject;
I've seen you guys up close... I mean hell, we were in the same gang connor. Now I've not seen much of your new gang other than the occasional wacky antics and the fact that your motorcycle club has a serious lack of motorcycles.

I've got no issue with any of you guys in person...

2 hours ago, ConnorPhillipz said:

Yeah man just thinking the gang over twice

I'm glad people are thinking about gang operations... things have been messy as of late. A great idea that (to my knowledge) that no one has implemented is a charter. Simple rules and beliefs outlined in a small easy and easy to remember format. Gangs are just like corporations in structure. Some gangs in RL are structured based on the chain of command (like our police force). Otherwise, in a gang, someone could put your entire gang in trouble (like declaring war on another gang without gang leader approval).

I haven't seen Infamous Angels MC in action but I hope it runs smoothly

@ConnorPhillipz I will say this. One night, you were very close to making it on the EMS DNR list for medic bating for falling off the roof and incapping yourself several times in a row. That's failing to value your own life. Assuming you've gotten better at valuing your own life, I have no problem with you.

9 hours ago, Pinkerchu said:

@ConnorPhillipz I will say this. One night, you were very close to making it on the EMS DNR list for medic bating for falling off the roof and incapping yourself several times in a row. That's failing to value your own life. Assuming you've gotten better at valuing your own life, I have no problem with you.

I don't remember doing this but yeah i apologise for that.

You, @ConnorPhillipz, pistol whipped my character instead of shooting him during that shootout at the Rte 68 Towing location a few weeks back. I was smiling like a mofo after that because you didn't resort straight to shooting me when the gunfight broke out. 

He's still on the lookout for you and your two friends, btw. ;)

2 hours ago, Deadspin said:

You, @ConnorPhillipz, pistol whipped my character instead of shooting him during that shootout at the Rte 68 Towing location a few weeks back. I was smiling like a mofo after that because you didn't resort straight to shooting me when the gunfight broke out. 

He's still on the lookout for you and your two friends, btw. ;)

Haha yh man, if shots aint needed why fire

Never met you on any character so I don't really have much of an opinion. However, if biker gang RP is done right it can be a very good aspect of roleplay for everyone involved, directly or indirectly.

• About us

Evol PC Gaming is a PC gaming community, well known for our State of Emergency GTA V RP server.  We are a community of players from all around the world and that also play pretty much whatever game others are down for.  

Advanced Simulation Products is a part of EPCG.  A.S.P. focuses on making game controllers for PC simulation games, specifically for different game genres.  You can customize your box by adding features such as a CB mic, back lighting, button/switch labeling, purchase different labeled faces to swap out for different games. 

Get in touch

Follow us

Twitter Feed

facebook feed

Important Information

Are you here to play on our SoE server? You MUST read our Guidelines and learn the basics before joining the server. Failure to do so will probably lead to you being kicked and/or banned from our servers. By clicking accept, you are stating that you have read the guidelines. Thank you and enjoy!