Traffic and Criminal laws Updated 

We are currently experiencing an issue with our server provider (OVH). This is allowing limited to no connection to the servers. This is a worldwide issue that they are having currently and is nothing to do with our end. All we can do at this time is be patient and wait. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. We will provide updates as they come!

Rules updated for Text RPers

Community Meeting - Nov 4, 2017 @ 1 PM EST!  Visit this post for all the information on it 

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

BuckySavage

Holdfast, fun and Our regiment!

If anyone hasnt played holdfast yet, you need to try it. Its 20 bucks and a whole hell of a lot of fun!

If anyone is interested some of us from here started up and are part of a regiment who are playing the game with RP and seriousness / realism.

We have scheduled practices and events/tournaments if you want to get in on some Napoleonic warfare we would love to have ya!

VSW228_3rdPltATrp1-4Cavalry.png
164th Regiment of Foot
Currently recruiting 18+, Join discord for more info.
Motto: Sarcina Supremus Ego
Saying: Be the wolves, not the sheep.
Discord Link

The 164th Regiment of foot started out as a militia and developed into a successful regiment of foot. 
Due to the roots of militia the regiment adopts many militia tendencies and tactics in battle. 
It is common for militias to be used for aiding regular troops by skirmishing, holding fortifications, or irregular warfare with advanced tactics instead of being used in open line offensive campaigns. The saviors of the battlefield in many circumstances providing tactical aid to the front lines and surprise to the enemy.

The 164th Regiment of foot. Line battles, roleplay, events, tournaments, reenactments and naval battles. Proper ranking structre, come earn your rank! We practice proper formations, marching, advancing techniques, irregular militia style tactics and have lots of fun in the process. We are currently recruiting brave soldiers 18 years or older! Join the 164th regiment of foot! "The Wolves". The regiment all fear at the end of the battle. Be a wolf, not a sheep. We have people from EU and NA! and are EU and NA friendly.

Edited by BuckySavage

I have had an unbelievable amount of fun playing it.

Both realistically and also like a complete idiot.
I'll look into your Regiment, but don't really have time for trainings etc.

Just kinda like to play on the fly 

Nevermind, I just looked it up and realized that I checked this out before. It has naval warfare and it has cannons as well.  Of course, it looks more updated in graphics and whatnot, so I may have to pick this up in the future.  Napoleonic Wars had some huge, intense battles that seemed to go on forever due to the map size and the choke points on the map would turn into some crazy battles as well.  I thought it was fun using the musket because you could miss your target only 30 feet away and it was challenging.  

On 10/18/2017 at 9:55 AM, BuckySavage said:

You know, you can have a club setup here and put as the owner so you can have everything here that functions as it's own forums and sub site. I can add a TS channel if you'd like to keep everything in one place.  I, for one, wouldn't mind doing this in a formal warfare manner, but I'm guessing you're using Discord and I'm not a fan of that software.  Just a suggestion, it's your thing.  

Either that, or enough of us here get the game and we battle you guys as traitors! Haha, jk!

4 minutes ago, J Kelly said:

You know, you can have a club setup here and put as the owner so you can have everything here that functions as it's own forums and sub site. I can add a TS channel if you'd like to keep everything in one place.  I, for one, wouldn't mind doing this in a formal warfare manner, but I'm guessing you're using Discord and I'm not a fan of that software.  Just a suggestion, it's your thing.  

Either that, or enough of us here get the game and we battle you guys as traitors! Haha, jk!

Fight for leadership! :P

On 10/19/2017 at 11:41 AM, J Kelly said:

Ya man we can discuss that sometime, the more the merrier, and yes currently we are using discord. We take it very seriously, working on proper military movements and tactics from the period.

20 hours ago, BuckySavage said:

Ya man we can discuss that sometime, the more the merrier, and yes currently we are using discord. We take it very seriously, working on proper military movements and tactics from the period.

Yea, that's fine.  I was just letting you know that it's an option if you'd like.  It appears that you have enough people to where it would be worth putting a channel on TS and if you wanted to use these forums, a club makes your own area for you to manage.  If you want it, let me know, it would only take a few minutes to get it all setup.

I finally decided to pick this up and this game is a blast!  Very fun, especially when you have groups on your team playing the game for how it was meant to be played!  On the other side, I've never seen so many fucktards and trolls in one server before.  Way too many running around playing music in their mics or just doing the dumbest stuff I've ever seen.  Example, last night, I had a guy running around saying he was from Google and had to take our anal temperature.  After the 3rd time of coming around to me, I asked him "How many times are you going to come around with that fucking dumb shit and not play the fucking game?"  His reply was, "So, can I take your temperature or not?"  After ignoring him, he said he took it and it was within reasonable numbers, then continued running around asking others. 

Unfortunately, there is no vote ban feature and only the official servers were full.  You can't team kill on these servers, or many of us would've been killing our own team just to shut them the hell up.  Then on another match, we had a group of like 5 guys on each side just running to the other side saying they're surrendering and not to shoot them. Then members on our side would get pissed at other players for shooting them.  Then they all decided to march unarmed claiming that violence isn't the answer and we need to put our guns down -- resulting on them getting pissed when they were gunned down.  

So yea, the game is freakin' great.  A lot of fun and very challenging because the accuracy of the guns are horrible.  When you're on the server of no trolls and morons, you can really get tied up in marching, formations, and taking orders from the commanding officers.  When you're in a line and all shooting at the same time, you can mow people down and watching your fellow soldiers die next to you, you get that "better him than me" feel so you don't have to join back up again.

Maps are large, terrain is nicely done.  A good variety of maps with weather, day/night cycles - I could play this for hours, especially in a group that is playing the game the way it was meant to be played.  Worth the $18 USD (I think it was) and very nice for an alpha stage game.  Looking forward to what will be added in the future.    

On 10/20/2017 at 7:47 PM, BuckySavage said:

Do you guys still have this going?  I can see the game being 100x more fun without having trolls and 8 years yelling in the mic.  When you see a group of 75 guys moving on the horizon and lining up, you really get that "oh shit" feeling.  Then the huge cloud of smoke and bullets hitting all around you and your guys dropping...pretty fun!