Traffic and Criminal laws Updated 

We are currently experiencing an issue with our server provider (OVH). This is allowing limited to no connection to the servers. This is a worldwide issue that they are having currently and is nothing to do with our end. All we can do at this time is be patient and wait. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. We will provide updates as they come!

Rules updated for Text RPers

Community Meeting - Nov 4, 2017 @ 1 PM EST!  Visit this post for all the information on it 

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

lilviper

EPCG Secret Santa

DeIv0Ic.png

It's time of year again Christmas is coming and I wanted to do something special with the community.
And what better way then to be nice to one another by spending money on them.
So if you're in the gifting mood join the EPCG Secret Santa.

The way it will work is you will PM me with the following information.
Name of the PM will be Secret Santa "Profile Name"
Included in the Message will be your,
Mandatory 
Steam Profile Link :

Optional
Amazon wishlist :
PO box/IRL Address :

This information will only be shared to Me and your secret Santa, If u do not feel comfortable sharing that information it is understandable 
but its there to give other people more ways off gifting their secret santa.
We are looking at a minimum amount of $10 and a soft limit of $25, If you do wish to go over the soft limit that is all up to you.
If you do want to share your PO box/IRL Address please incluse some hobbies are other information to help your secret santa pick you a gift you would love.
Make sure to update your wishlist on steam and Amazon to include items in the price range, dont just include 1 item but add things around different prices.
When you have send me the PM please post down below that you are joining in.
I will draw everyone a secret santa on the 15th of december and you will have till the 24th of december to gift your secret santa their gift.
Anyone that has joined the website after the 20th of November will not be accepted unless their already in a high standing with the community,
this is to avoid throw away accounts just to get free stuff.
I hope all of you have fun and we make it a great Christmas together.

Edited by lilviper

I would actually like to play this only I don't wanna do secret santa persay.. I would love to send some of my closest friends a gift :) So, maybe have an amazon wish list? Or something where we could gift people.. and put a list on here? So, they can just go through and find their friend and gift them something on their list? Idk just a thought!!

52 minutes ago, Alexus Nightingale said:

I would actually like to play this only I don't wanna do secret santa persay.. I would love to send some of my closest friends a gift :) So, maybe have an amazon wish list? Or something where we could gift people.. and put a list on here? So, they can just go through and find their friend and gift them something on their list? Idk just a thought!!

If u wanne send your friends gifts then just ask them for it. 

On 12/4/2017 at 11:53 PM, lilviper said:

If u wanne send your friends gifts then just ask them for it. 

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore :P not to mention some are like oh noo dont worry .. dont get me nothing etc etc and then are stubborn AF. Kinda like how I am lol 

Seeing as how I’m still a child and I have no job, I unfortunately won’t be able to participate. 

Also, my parents might be skeptical of adults sending me things xD