Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talbot

Ark server?

Ark....damn I love that game, over 3300 hours playing it...and that was before the latest DLC..Would definitely be interested in an RP server, there are a lot of cool decor mods for Ark specifically for RP and well as some building ones as well (Castles and Keeps and of course S+ for one that I can think of). With a properly altered server config it wouldn't be a grind like many official servers are (but keep the changes along the realistic).

Hey it's not a SOE server but I do run my own ark cross cluster server (Ragnarok and Aberration)  feel free to check it out. The server name is: Sea Shanties and Wet Panties (5x) PVP US East it is a modded pvp server that i am trying to get more populated.

I would like this too! Love the game, spent so many hours. 

Now I do not mind vanilla servers for Ark, however some of the mods just makes things way better, even for the rp scene. 

I'd definitely say EOCG should have one. Just need a little staff and some rule set up before launch IMO :)

13 hours ago, G.Noble said:

Id love to get into ARK. I bought it but never really got into it cuz i has no friends =(

Hey man, let's turn that sad smiley around. The game looks interesting but I don't have anyone to play it with either so I never got it. I'll buy it and we can try it out. I'm also quite certain that there's others here that will join in (I'll force them). PM me your steam username if you're interested, if you were joking or not interested, no worries and no hard feelings!

If any config files are needed as an example im sure i could look around my harddrives and find my old stuff as i used to run one with a friend that i paid for personally...we ran it together for about 6months and before i announced shutting it down it was regularry pulling in 40 people...you may only need to tweak the files for the RP side of things..

the only reason i shut it down was there was only 2 of us running the entire thing which made it hard to police/admin for and i was paying for it soley out of my meager monthly pay check.

On 12/29/2017 at 1:46 PM, G.Noble said:

Id love to get into ARK. I bought it but never really got into it cuz i has no friends =(

I have it, and I will be your friend...even if you are from New England.

1 minute ago, J Kelly said:

No, didn't plan on it, never played it either but for maybe 20 minutes.  Wasn't too into it.  

😭😭😭😭 But but but the overwhelming want from the community.

• About us

Evol PC Gaming is a PC gaming community, well known for our State of Emergency GTA V RP server.  We are a community of players from all around the world and that also play pretty much whatever game others are down for.  

Advanced Simulation Products is a part of EPCG.  A.S.P. focuses on making game controllers for PC simulation games, specifically for different game genres.  You can customize your box by adding features such as a CB mic, back lighting, button/switch labeling, purchase different labeled faces to swap out for different games. Visit AdvancedSimulationProducts.com for more info.

Get in touch

Follow us

Twitter Feed

facebook feed

Important Information

Are you here to play on our SoE server? You MUST read our Guidelines and learn the basics before joining the server. Failure to do so will probably lead to you being kicked and/or banned from our servers. By clicking accept, you are stating that you have read the guidelines. Thank you and enjoy!