Welcome to Evol PC Gaming!

Welcome to Evol PC Gaming and home of Advanced Simulation Products.  For whichever you are here for, you will need an account to see and post on the forums or to make your purchase.  If you are here to purchase a A.S.P. product, please visit the store here.

If you are here for our State of Emergency mod for GTA V using FiveM, please visit this page for everything you need to know about the mod.  Any information or questions you may have can probably be found in the forums or using the search function in the upper right.  

If you have any questions about SoE, please use the help section of the forums, but search for your answer first.  Thank you and welcome to EPCG! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tyler Little

A thanks to EVOLPCGAMING

As a veteran member I want to say thanks to all the staff that have been here over the years and how much this community has grown. We have had some close calls with the way things have turned out, with people leaving cause a certain member left too regrowing the community to its biggest its been in a long time. I am happy to see quality RP coming out of the server again and seeing positive feedback. I like to hear new businesses coming out and people RP it out with the owner. The devs have put a literal shit tun of work into this server that cant ever been thanked enough for. 

As a member that has been here since there was a max of like 6 ppl in the server to where the server just always seems full I would say thanks for everyone who stayed here from the start and I want nothing more to see this community to continue to grow and prosper, I will be here for those who need help and dont know what to do I will be your guidance. If you know me, then you know I am a trust worthy and very loyal person, I dont understand how a person can up and leave this community and not look back, I see this place as a home when I log onto the computer at the start of the day the first thing I do is go to the community webpage read some articles and see who the new members are, then I hop onto team speak look for some friends chit chat for a bit and get on the server for some quality role play. 

And final a shout out to some of who I consider friends who have been here for a long time now this list is small but these are the people I have known from the start and are the reason I got so attached to this community and when someone threatens it I get very defensive because I was apart of this community when it was starting up, I was not here for day 1 but I will make people think I was because of how much I care. Those people would be @Harrison @J Kelly "There are some more people I want to add but IDK there names on here anymore but if i could i would tag PCP also"  yall were the ones to bring me here to start and showed me the ropes. Thank you again for letting me be apart of this community and continue to be apart of the community, Thank you @J Kelly for letting me be the first EMS Director and starting the EMS department and Fire department. It was not easy but we established a player base for it. now the ERD has a lot of membership and its new leadership is amazing. 

So for those who read this share with us why you joined SOE/EVOLPCGAMING and what continue to make you stay here.

Tyler Little AKA "Tyler Blasko" CIA_TYLER

You're a pretty cool cat, Blasko.

I originally joined SOE in the hopes of meeting someone I held in high regards when it came to spontaneous and amazing roleplay. I learned quickly that would never occur and I no longer wanted to meet that person anymore. That person being Mr.Moon, by the by. At that point in time I saw the chaos of the public server. The lack of cops that wanted to actually interact with the plebs like myself. So with only an hour on server in total; I applied to join the LSPD. Luckily enough I was made an exception and was hired by someone I look up to and respect ultimately, the person I still accidently call 'Chief' @Jason Cain. At that point in time, with only an hour of server time I was always fully aware of every command I would ever need to know for the server because of the amazing guide @Inferno had made for people like me; people new to the server. My time in the LSPD was fantastic I had met amazing Officers and Sergeants such as @StrykZ and @darawe and many more who are no longer here. My favorite FTO and officer during my time as a cadet in the LSPD was @Boscoreli; he taught me how to make my unit look slick and amazing and how to speak to people properly on server. 

My transfer over to the BCSO was a tough decision for me since I had liked the LSPD. However ultimately it had proved to be a good choice. I got the chance to interact more with people I hold in high regards such as @Harrison, @Tyler Little @Blitzer @Talbot and @Peconey. All people I consider to be great Law Enforcement Officers for the server.

Then you had to people I met while being a civ. Amazing roleplayers that not only made me improve my level of roleplay , but people I am now glad to call friends. These people include the likes of @Bella @Addylad @Kilo @lilviper Jafar and the list is FAR, Far longer then just those four. Not only did we enjoy times in game, but out of it as well. Playing other games or just watching things.

Essentially, TL;DR
I came to meet a streamer, I'm not ashamed to admit that, I stayed because the people here are just simply AMAZING.

I need a tissue after reading that.

Actually its people like Tyler and a bunch of others (would rather not call out names but you probably know who you are) who have kept me hear since January of last year. Sure I've checked out other servers and took a few hiatuses, but as Dorothy says, "There's no place like home."  I like how things are run, I like the police, and I like the RP (well most of the time). The RP varies based on who's online, which is going to be the case anywhere, but areas that seem to have developed much consistency are how things are run in terms of admins and dev work. Both seem superb, and those are 2 of the key things that keep people on a server happy.  If administrative stuff is bad, for lack of a better word, there's gonna be a high turnover rate and the RP suffers as a result.

So although most of the people I used to RP with last year are now on various other servers, I'm still very happy with SoE and it's great meeting new people. 

The one thing I'm NOT looking forward to hearing is Blasko saying, "What are ya dooooin?" the next time he pulls Marta over.

Amazing to read stuff like this :)

I joined last week becouse ive been looking at RP server for a while. And after seeing Traxx stream i decided to take the step and jump in.
Im not regreting that decision. So far ive meet some great and helpful people. 
I went from having no idea on how to get some stuff to work. to actully playing the game activly and the ultimate guide helped me alot.
And several community members helped as well.
Now im looking forward to grow in my rp and how to create more great stories.
And since im new to the community i am allways looking for feedback on what i do.
Cheers for beeing such a welcoming group of players and rp'ers :)

Jacob Kifflom | Martin Roberts & more characters and stories to come :)

You all are very welcome.  I love seeing so many people calling EPCG their home for PC gaming and meeting new people to game with.  That's what EPCG was all about, though most are here only for SoE, but that's ok.  We've come a long way and it wouldn't of happened without dedicated and helpful members of this community.  Thank you all for your support and your commitment to EPCG!

I found this server after watching @GamerJules for about a week or two. Prior to that, I was bounching around from server to server. This was due to not having a good feeling about the server or too much fail RP. Once I joined I knew this would be my new home for RP. While my current schedule restricts me from playing. When I am on, its awesome. I love RPing as a criminal and interacting with the "fine" officers in blue. Not once have I had a bad RP experience. First off, I have to think GamerJules for showing me the light. Second all the devs that make it possible. Finally *Exit Music Plays in the background*, IM NOT DONE. Anyways, all the people that make the server possible. Now you can play the music.

/me exits stage left

I have always wanted to play on an RP server, especially when I have been roleplaying by myself in Singleplayer, mostly with the LSPDFR mod or something similar. Or It's been some pretty dull roleplay in an invite only session in the vanilla game. When someone told me about FiveM and SoE I instantly got very excited, but at the time my computer was very bad, so when I got an upgrade, the first thing I did was to go ahead and install FiveM and join this awesome community. And even though I have only been here for a little over a week, that week has probably been the greatest gaming experience of my life. Right from the first day I've felt at home, great people that do great RP and a community that's always friendly, that's all I could ever ask for. I will stay here for as long as this exists, and hopefully I get to join the BCSO or LSPD someday, since being a cop is something I want to be irl aswell.

When i first found out about evolpcgaming it was through the many streamers back then, i found those i loved to follow and watch and it woke up my role playing interest again and i really wanted to join but me being me i was scared and then i had no friends that had the same interest as me in role play. It took me about a month to grab the courage to hit the button to try and get on the server. Back when the battle for pub 1 was like watching a wave of people trying to get hold of on sale items and if you didn't get in on the server and you were both happy for those you started to know that got in, but also kinda hoped that the server would go down so you could get a chance to get in. And when i finally logged on TS and the channel "General - Not in Game" was filled to the brim with people trying to get in and was cheering onto those who did get in.

The TS karaoke nights as well ha ha, just amazing!

I finally got on and i was very careful but i enjoyed every bit and started to meet people in the game and my character evolved from that and i absolutely loved it. There are many names i could say both thank you to that don't really play anymore, some of you are still around. @bndzor @Bella @Pinkerchu @GamerJules @darawe, the gang wars before we even had gangs, the drama in the game and the plots that thickened.

It was easy being European without a daytime job also cause servers were easier to get on as well and it had me meet some other special people that invited me to become an LEO, fresh memory of @PeriodPuddle @StrykZ @BIGJD and some old school EMS people and everything from nipple clamps and also not being able to get a postal van to stop being on fire using their guns to shoot at it ;) 

All i can say is that its been an adventure and i hope this adventure to go on and to meet new people and let the stories continue, many names i haven't mentioned but you know who you are and i also hope to meet many more out there..

Thank you again @J Kelly and thank you all for making this community what it is.

It’s @Ngotie and @Squitten fault I’m here so you can blame them ;)

I had never RPed before now and being an extremely shy person in real life the prospect was daunting, but the community as a whole have been amazing and I’m having great fun and learning how to RP properly from the best.

I hope to be a fine member of the Plod one day the professionalism and friendliness shown by such officers like @GamerJules @Rod Farva @Dwight Shrute is amazing and look forward to one day if I make it to call them colleagues.

@J Kelly You have made a special place here and I’m glad I can call myself a part of it.

Didn't think i'd be able to say this but even I feel like an old head here.....
Ben a member pretty much 12 months and the way this community is able to hold it's own through thick and thin is a testament to the people at the helm and those putting in the work.

I have millions of memories and the funny part is, as you guys switch up your roleplay and roles in the community and game the memories are at different times through your growth here.

I have memories of arresting some of you, when you are now yourselves LEO's on the server, it's freakin amazing.
I have a tonne of RP memories of people that aren't here anymore, and i'm sure those that are new will give me more memories.

I wish I could list the names but there are far too many of you guys, you all know who you are because I respect and love you all.
I could never fall out with this community and although I can't play as much as I use to I am not going anywhere and it feels good knowing it will still be here in the future.

You're the freakin man @Tyler Little and Blasko still owes me some cash for helping buy that house remember?! LOL.:p

Love the attitude here and EPCG never ceases to amaze me, original OP is spot on.

Most people know, I originally came here because my friends were RPing here. I had been on night shifts for the last year, and I was just so damn happy to find a place to RP again. Then my friends buggered off. Everyone knows that story, no use in beating a dead horse.

Then I made new friends, like @RiggaTony @Squitten @StrykZ @Kilo and us being the stupid Kuruma club as a joke. @bndzor being the only tow truck around, who inevitably always hurt his back again. And more people like @BIGJD, who didn't just brush me off as some random streamer, and saw that I had potential in the LSPD. @VanillaAsHanke who believed I could do it. @nicktrick92 who always sasses me because he knows it makes me laugh. The rest of the LSPD, BCSO, SASP, and SAFR who have come and gone. You were all a balm on my psyche when there were the really bad days at work, and the even worse ones when I left my job. Everyone from the community that chills in my Twitch chat and keeps me sane. Or makes me a little more insane. :P

@J Kelly thank you for creating me new home, and allowing us misfits to populate it. Can't repay you enough.

12 hours ago, PeriodPuddle said:

Didn't think i'd be able to say this but even I feel like an old head here.....
Ben a member pretty much 12 months and the way this community is able to hold it's own through thick and thin is a testament to the people at the helm and those putting in the work.

I have millions of memories and the funny part is, as you guys switch up your roleplay and roles in the community and game the memories are at different times through your growth here.

I have memories of arresting some of you, when you are now yourselves LEO's on the server, it's freakin amazing.
I have a tonne of RP memories of people that aren't here anymore, and i'm sure those that are new will give me more memories.

I wish I could list the names but there are far too many of you guys, you all know who you are because I respect and love you all.
I could never fall out with this community and although I can't play as much as I use to I am not going anywhere and it feels good knowing it will still be here in the future.

You're the freakin man @Tyler Little and Blasko still owes me some cash for helping buy that house remember?! LOL.:p

Love the attitude here and EPCG never ceases to amaze me, original OP is spot on.

I don’t recall xD

God Bless Red , White and Soe.

All in all, even though i occasionally go mess around on a server someone suggests. you never seem to forget to log on so you dont loose your stuff. i cant express the entertainment i get on this server from the little things like my Orange Donk Faction with the plate SKYHIGH lol or my loud mouth approach to a situation only to have the officers find out im not like that at all lol. To anyone who has interacted with Stephen Steele, Josh Grissom or Tony Bishop. you all know me. "its if the brothers in blue, usually its me trying to push law onto my side and ive caught a couple in my tyrad's. And who said Law school doesnt pay off? HA

• About us

Evol PC Gaming is a PC gaming community, well known for our State of Emergency GTA V RP server.  We are a community of players from all around the world and that also play pretty much whatever game others are down for.  

Advanced Simulation Products is a part of EPCG.  A.S.P. focuses on making game controllers for PC simulation games, specifically for different game genres.  You can customize your box by adding features such as a CB mic, back lighting, button/switch labeling, purchase different labeled faces to swap out for different games. Visit AdvancedSimulationProducts.com for more info.

Get in touch

Follow us

Twitter Feed

facebook feed

Important Information

Are you here to play on our SoE server? You MUST read our Guidelines and learn the basics before joining the server. Failure to do so will probably lead to you being kicked and/or banned from our servers. By clicking accept, you are stating that you have read the guidelines. Thank you and enjoy!